Request to create proposal for compensation: UI/UX issue during swap from REF to OCT

you think Near Founder is gonna help you? In a situation that you’re completely wrong? LOL what a clown. They will not give a shit about you.
You think law could be applied in this? LOL what a clown.
You are completely wrong is this and what you’re doing is the worst way possible to get those money back

I am trying to help the team tighten up the UI. I have already reported two issues. Hope you are contributing to crypto and not just dumping on people…

If the slippage and fee are low then there wouldn’t be a price alert, and in your case, since you swapped 37k worth of token there was high slippage so there has been a warning-u just kinda skipped that pop up real quick…

Sir that’s not a Protocol issue, that’s how AMM Works, if there’s no liquidity available for pools you wont be able to swap between these tokens.

I afraid you don’t understand how DEX & Liquidity Pools work.

Please watch these videos i hope it’ll help u to understand it

В моём случае изменения в сервис обмена были внесены - StableSwap. Но осадок остался! Так как ни каких компенсаций не последовало, я больше не пользуюсь данным сервисом. Фармлю и обмениваю на других ресурсах. Это для меня принципиальный момент. Где тебя хоть один раз обманули больше туда не возвращаюсь.