nWETH  is today being used on Ref Finance to:
- Provide liquidity
- Mine liquidity (Farm)
The amount locked of nWETH on Ref Finance is approx 1.2K ($5.3M) and the nWETH/wNEAR pool is one of the most traded pools with roughly $200K of daily volume .
On Wednesday 27th October 2021, Aurora announced that the bridge, one of Aurora’s solutions, will stop supporting the bridge of WETH from Ethereum to NEAR . Note that the bridge of nWETH from NEAR to Ethereum will still be supported.
Although wrapping ETH makes sense on Ethereum, because it allows users to trade directly with ALT tokens (other ERC-20 tokens), WETH does not make sense on NEAR and has often confused users who have bridged nETH instead of nWETH and vice versa .
That is one of the reasons why Aurora, to facilitate future adoption (via a better ‘token consistency’) on Aurora and NEAR, has taken this decision.
In order to have a smooth migration, Ref Finance will:
- Whitelist nETH (supported by Aurora) and un-whitelist nWETH on Ref
- Create a new nETH-wNEAR pool
- Create a new corresponding nETH-wNEAR farm
4. Additional support
To ease the migration, Ref Finance will:
- Extend the liquidity incentives in the current nWETH/wNEAR farm for another week (will end on the 9th of November) 
- Trigger potential airdrops to Liquidity Providers that come back on the new nETH/wNEAR pool to mitigate the costs of the bridge back and forth (from NEAR to Ethereum to NEAR)
Again and as mentioned above, please note that the bridge of nWETH from NEAR to Ethereum will still be supported.
 nWETH Token Account Id: c02aaa39b223fe8d0a0e5c4f27ead9083c756cc2.factory.bridge.near
 Check at 5:01:36: https://twitter.com/auroraisnear/status/1453349517990907904?s=20
 Check historical feedback from users: Telegram: Contact @rainbowbridgesupport
 Ref Finance